Industrialization Field Services
- Coordinate the implementation of National Industrial Programs and Projects at the Counties
- Facilitate National/County Inter-Governmental Consultation Forums
- Coordinate Counties to carry out resource endowment mapping.
- Coordinate the development of investment profiles for Counties.
- Coordinate training in value addition, entrepreneurial skills, and standardization/Intellectual Property Rights for SMEs.
- Review the Environmental Impact Assessment Reports for Industrial Projects at the Counties
- Finalization of Guidelines for the development of industrial parks in the counties
- Coordination of market access for SMEs/Manufacturers' products from the Counties
- Liaise with Counties to hold exhibitions and investment forums in every county.
- Coordinate the identification and profiling of manufacturers /SMEs with exportable products per county.
- Coordinate the implementation of the One Village One Product (OVOP) Programme at the Counties
- Coordinate the dissemination of the OVOP Concept to Counties.
- Increased awareness of the OVOP Concept
- Link innovators to relevant supporting institutions for product development, incubation, standardization, protection of intellectual property rights, funding, and mass production for commercialization in every County.