Values are an integral part of an organisation’s culture, and they create a sense of identity, belonging and purpose.To this end, the State Department seeks to uphold the following core values:
- Customer focus: We are committed to upholding the highest standard in our service delivery to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Integrity and transparency: We are committed to honesty, impartiality and transparency while delivering services;
- Team work: We will deliberately nurture team spirit, collaboration, consultation and adopt participatory approach in discharging ministerial mandate;
- Professionalism: We will maintain high level of adherence to set standards through continuous competency development;
- Creativity and innovativeness: We will continuously be open and proactive in seeking better, acceptable and efficient methods of production and service delivery.
- Effectiveness and Efficiency: We will be guided by operational, rationalization and cost saving measures;
- Equity and Inclusivity: We will mainstream gender, youth and special groups’ issues in the distribution of resources, responsibilities and opportunities in the Ministry.