Industrialization Field Services
- Coordinate the implementation of National Industrial Programs and Projects at the Counties
- Cordinate National/County Inter-Governmental Consultation Forums
- Coordinate Counties to carry out resource endowment mapping.
- Coordinate with Counties to profile Industrial and Investment opportunities in the Counties.
- Coordinate training in value addition, entrepreneurial skills, and standardization/Intellectual Property Rights for SMEs.
- Review the Environmental Impact Assessment Reports for Industrial Projects at the Counties
- Cordinate with Council of Governors and County Government on establishment of County Aggregations and Industrial Parks (CAIPs)
- Coordination of market access for SMEs/Manufacturers' products from the Counties through Trade Fairs.
- Coordinate with Counties to hold exhibitions and investment forums in every county.
- Coordinate the identification and profiling of manufacturers /SMEs with exportable products per county.
- Coordinate the implementation of the One Village One Product (OVOP) Programme at the Counties
- Coordinate the dissemination of the OVOP Concept to Counties.
- Link innovators to relevant supporting institutions for product development, incubation, standardization, protection of intellectual property rights, funding, and mass production for commercialization in every County.